The temperature is finally heating up here in Toronto so it’s time to break out those popsicle molds and ice cream machines! I love indulging in refreshing treats like this Pina Colada Popsicle with a little help from *President’s Choice products.
Presidents Choice has such a vast array of high quality great tasting products. I never hesitate when buying a PC product because I just know it’s gonna be good.
They were super easy to make with just a handful of ingredients and are way less processed than those that you would find in the store.
These Pina Colada Popsicles took just five minutes to prep which leaves plenty of time for lounging on the deck with your friends and fam.
If you are looking for a touch more sweetness, go ahead and swirl in some extra honey.
You really could make these with any type of fruit. I think blueberries and strawberries would work great as well.
I got these super cute popsicle molds from Kitchen Stuff Plus. I love their fun summery colours and the way that they stand up when placed in the freezer.
Whadda you waiting for? You’ve got popsicles to make!
*This is not a sponsored post. The opinions expressed are those of my own. I just happen to like really cool products!
Pina Colada Popsicles
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons honey or sugar
- ¾ cup mango pureed, fresh or frozen (if frozen, allow to thaw first for about 5 minutes)
- ¾ cup pineapple pureed fresh or frozen (if frozen, allow to thaw first for about 5 minutes)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, coconut milk, and honey until combined.
- Place a bit of pureed mango, about 1 tablespoon in the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- Top with mixture, filling about half way. Finish off with a spoonful or two of the pureed pineapple to each mold. Add any remaining mixture to each mold.
- If you like a swirl pattern use a knife to swirl fruit throughout the popsicle molds. If swirls aren’t your thang, just keep as it is.
- Place popsicle molds in your freezer for at least 2-4 hours, or until completely set.
- When ready to eat run warm water over the popsicle molds and pull with a gentle side to side motion until released.