EP 47: How to Know What‘s Actually Healthy
Have you ever wondered – how do I know what’s actually healthy? Are eggs good or bad for me? Is coffee good for me or bad for me? Eating and living healthy can be confusing but it doesn’t have to be. March is nutrition month, so in honour of Nutrition Month I thought I would share some tips on how you can know what’s actually healthy so that you can make smarter more informed choices to help you hit your health goals and to remove some of the overwhelm when it comes to eating healthier.
- Join the Shed & Shred bootcamp
- Read more about healthy habits from my book! Buy it here.
- Follow Trudy on Instagram!
- Follow Trudy on Facebook!
- SUBMIT A QUESTION for a chance to have your question answered on the show!
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review and subscribing on Apple Podcasts and sharing on social media. Thank you for your support!