EP: 57 Minding your Thought Life with Dr Krissy Doyle-Thomas
Are you focussing on all of the things that you lack or don’t have in your life instead of living in gratitude? Are you actively managing your thought life? If you don’t know what that is you’re about to find out in this episode. This week on the Mind Your Body show Medical Neuroscientist and Professor Dr Krissy Doyle-Thomas joins us to talk about how to manage your thought life and all of those negative thoughts that you have and how to change your brain with every thought!
- Join the Shed & Shred bootcamp
- Read more about healthy habits from my book! Buy it here.
- Follow Trudy on Instagram!
- Follow Trudy on Facebook!
- SUBMIT A QUESTION for a chance to have your question answered on the show!
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE?
If you enjoyed this episode, the best way to support this podcast is by leaving a review and subscribing on Apple Podcasts and sharing on social media. Thank you for your support!