Mango Pineapple Golden Milk Ice Cream
No need for an ice cream maker! This smooth and creamy tropical golden milk ice cream uses ingredients that you can actually feel good about and is the perfect homemade treat!
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 package Dole Fruit Pouches pineapple [drain juice and freeze before using or 1 1/2 cup frozen pineapple]
- 1 cup canned coconut milk full-fat recommended
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1-2 inch piece of ginger minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
In a blender or large food processor, blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Scoop ice cream into loaf pan or glass dish and freeze 4-6 hours or until frozen.
When ready to eat defrost for a few minutes and enjoy!